Wednesday, May 19, 2004

"zindagi ka koi maqsad mila?" (M-H) i still havent have i? third time ive been asked that and still... y is it so hard? simple question but no simple answer. atleast i dont have it for me.

hurt ur self more so that nothin hurts u more, disgrace ur self more so that nothin else can disgrace u more. love ur self more so that u dont need any more love. thats a good thing rite? blaah! nohtin is good. everything seems to blow up at ur face. and damn u Abrar Baig for being such prick of a teacher.(dig)

so i still want to see my self sitting there. but i cant. i cudnt. never was meant to. i always ignored it so its better this way :) aint it. everyone happy happy :) even that bitch aj.ph.

drinking all that coffee... high on caffine... did make me feel good? it didnt make me feel bad either, apart from my week body that is... but thats another issue. caffine actually felt good :\ but still, week body will make me end up in the wrong hereafter...

mom coming on 23rd, dad around early june. hoping for the best...

next paper network on thursday :S

No comments: