Monday, May 07, 2007

Heewa's tag :P

three things that scare me:

1. clowns
2. close spaces
3. my rage

three people who make me laugh:

1. this uncle who lives across my friend's place
2. my cousin H
3. when in friends... i'm always laughing :P

three things i love:

1. good food
2. sci fi or fantasy movies
3. my PC

three things i hate:

1. people who lie
2. mornings that start with a head ache
3. humidity

three things i don’t understand:

1. why people go chay when they're in 'love' :/
2. commerce
3. grammar :$

three things on my desk:

1. nothing.. on one desk :p on the computer table... remote control
2. cd/mp3/radio player
3. dust cleaning thingy

three things i am doing right now:

1. wiping the sweat off my forehead :/
2. typing this tag thingy :p
3. looking at the download status and wondering when will i get unlimited DSL :(

three things i want to do before i die:

1. go back to khajoor land
2. buy the absolute ultimate PC with all the coolest goodies :D
3. meet my long lost friend A

three things i can do:

1. give geeky advises
2. drive pretty well (H)
3. listen to other people

three things you should listen to:

1. music indeed
2. bart simpson :D
3. women :/

three things i’d like to learn:

1. arabic, french and latin
2. linux
3. cook good food

three favorite foods:

1. seekh kebabs :D
2. kaari chawal
3. lasagna

three beverages i drink regularly:

1. non-alcoholic malt beverage :D
2. tea
3. apple juice

three tv shows/books i read as a child:

1. each and every cartoon... but classic loony toons cartoons were the best :D
2. Mc Guiver
3. seasame street :D

2 comments:

damned said...

hahahah. listent o women? HAHHAHA

jaalijojo said...

as if men have any other choice :/