Friday, August 17, 2007

I have nothing going for me these days. Actually nothing for more than six months now. Its like as much as I try to break free from the shadows, I still cant. I'm just stuck there looking at the light and longing to feel the warmth of the light.

Its been eating me inside for a long time now... and I just cant get over the fact why people I used to know so well.. people I spent so much time with, shared so much with... just drifted away. Lost all contact with them. Why did they leave without even saying goodbye... Then i came to a conclusion... a fact that was just staring at me... It wasn't them, it was me... I'm just a loser :)

2 comments:

damned said...

its just insane man. everything's insane.

WritingsForLife said...

I disagree. I completely disagree .

Its a very passive approach. True, that we make mistakes at times, but there is always room for amendments and its never to late to start cleaning up the mess.

Besides, if they were real friends, they wouldn't leave you alone either. Real friends are always there, whether you can stay in touch with them all the time or not.
If they don't care and are not willing to understand then they are just not worth it.