Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jaali Adventures... Journey back home.

08:01
so the train is only 1.5 hours late :/ due to some major mix up at the admin side in the office we are forced to take a crappy train home or to do eid at Lahore :@

08:15
had an omelet and two slices of bread breakfast for rs 55/- and it was a chicken egg :/

11:11
freakn train is stopping at every possible station :| according to the scedule were are to reach khi by 01:30 but the way this train is moving that is very unlikely :/

11:32
my feet are warm again :D yes it is something to be happy about considering my feet were cold throughout the week :/

11:56
as soon as the train stops some weirdo gets in to sell something. And this train dining guy comes along every 10 minutes to sell tea. Its creepy how much tea he is willing to pour down people's belly :|

13:11
restrooms in a train are bad enough to leave you shitless for a week *nods* :| note to self... Restroom is not worth getting killed over nor leaving your self shitless untill you get over the after effects of the horrorific images that are scorched at the back of the head while in the enclosed space of 2x2 :|

19:30
me and my friend decided to take a stroll around the train and eat something on the 'resturant on wheels'. As cool as it sounds it was actually very crappy. Ive seen pathan hotels better than that :p so we ate and made our way to our seats. Upon reaching there we found a mid 40s guy sitting there talking on his cell and eating peanuts :/ i told the guy nicely that its my seat and want to sit there. The guy looks at me and says 'haan baith jao' i sat thinking that he would move after he hangs up. So he kept yapping on the phone for another 10 minutes. Finally he hung up. Then he looks at me and offers me peanuts. In like wtf :s and stared at him. He kept eating his peanuts, after a while he was out of peanuts. Finally now he would get up. But no :/ he started making small talk with me. My friend looks at me and goes like what is his problem. I asked him nicely that its my seat and if he would kindly get off it. He refused and goes like 'kya kar logay' :| i was about to punch him in the face but my friend interveiend and talked him off the seat. It turns out that the guy was actually the train driver or whatever its called in train-rank and he was just playing around to pass time :/ I swear i was so pissed at him.

20:32
train stopped at Rorhi/sukkur. My friend got off here. Now its 6 more hours to khi alone :( tomorrow is such a hectic day ahead :/ the force is on longer with me. Someone took the force and flushed it down the drain :/

01:32
khi is no where near and i was supposed to be in khi at this time :@

04:28
Karachi AHOOYY!! :D the train has reached the outskirts of khi...soon this nightmare will be over :/

05:33
home sweet home :D

-mobile2blog

1 comment:

zaza said...

lahore lahore hegga :p