Saturday, February 14, 2004

ahhh.. coffee... seems my coffee is getting bitter week by week. doesnt taste bitter any more, sweetness of bitter coffee. everynite i have coffee.. is it coz i dont wana sleep or is it i need to work at nite, thought daytime was for working. sleep during the day.. stay awake thru the nite. thats how life is for me. these days cant even sleep during the day. something keeps bugging me. just wana drive my self to the limit so that am dead as soon as i lay down. no thoughts, no worrys, just sleep, 2-3 hours.. more is good. then its this roaster out side with a messed up internal clock :s

its valentines day.. yaay for all the lovers out there. they say love gives u wings.. but wat abt those who gave their lives in the name of love... joke of the day became a burden of life.. lucky all i had was a crush years ago.. but memories.. never cud forget those days. days.. days go by.. never seem to stop. stop has my life, lost its way. wats days to bring me? dont know dont care.. living a day's life.. a day with no morning no evening .. just hours.. hours and deadlines. deadlines with responsiblities..

No comments: