Saturday, February 17, 2007

I cant get enough of this non-alcoholic malt beverage or... well.. beer you can say. Everyone I know hates it though. They cant even taste it. But I simply love it. May be partly because its bitter. I have developed a knack for bitterness. its funny though. when i was little, i used to have alot of sweets and 'sugary' things. like quite a lot of it. and now... well.. now i hardly have anything sweet anymore. i have just lost taste for it.

kher... I'm not pissed anymore though. instead i have grown numb to everything happening around me. i still don't have a job :/ its been over a month since unishitty ended. results aren't out either. I'm seriously doubting if four years of unishitty was worth it here.

On a brighter note, my head is empty right now. no random thoughts going about and stuff... its kinda hard to explain, but its kind of good. nothing more to 'blog' about.

No comments: