Sunday, February 11, 2007

i did some changes to my blog :D but it still isnt the way i want it :/ i seem to have forgotten how to use frontpage :| i think im going dumb day by day.. and that isnt good. i didnt go through four years of unishitty for this damnit!

nothing much is going on these days though apart from the fact that windows vista zaleeled my PC :(

i need a change. any kind of change. change is good. but its not in my nature to change.. i dont change that easily, nor do i want to change. which leads me back to where i began... no where :p i tend to mumble in this particular state of mind. and still i can never speak my mind. i will never talk about everything that on my mind. i just cant. i like to keep it inside than to spill my beans to someone else who wont be around tomorrow. i have seen to many people leave so i guess somewhere in my head, i have decided that every person i meet will just go away one day.

i had this jaali folder in my cell phone with all kind of quotes, dialogues and single-liners. i lost them all though when my cell went for repairs :/

in the end, let me just get this out of my head...
Human Beings are designed for many things... but loneliness is not one of them.

No comments: