Monday, March 15, 2004

cry out.. burst into tears... blow my top off.. rage into fury.. touch a soul.. love till death.. i need to get these emotions out of me.. some time soon will be better though :
the real question is wat am i so depressed abt? may be am just a pathetic looser crying over spilt milk and has no cat to lick it :S ppl assume much abt me.. abt my potentials.. abt my abilities.. abt me.. y? cant ppl just be.

i look into the mirror.. n i see me. i see mee looking back at me.. i see me looking back at me trying to look at me.. i see me looking at me trying look into me, into wat am i... into wat ive become.. i see me looking back at me with a blankness.. with no hopes.. have i lost hope in me. have i lost faith in fate? havent i lost enuff as it is. i mite end up loosing everything else i got.. am i faking my depression.. am i faking all this.. dont i ask alot of questions? :\ loose the crap.. talk.. talk wats on ur mind. say something. fuckn shit am talking to my self :|

No comments: