Thursday, March 11, 2004

is it that i cant sleep.. or is it that i dont want to sleep? ive become so used to this. hitting the bed by 1-2 am seems to be like huh? like outa the question. wats the use anyways,. am goin to be awake till 5-6 till i fall asleep :S i like this hour. so quiet. no one to bother me.. all alone in my lil world. in my room. loneliness knows me by name,.. i think thats a song :\ cant remember by whom. cant remembder anything these days.. wel nothin important anways :p gave my so called mid terms. gave em all by wat i remembered from class.. or from wat i knew b4 this semister. happy that midterms r over :) jaali smile :S

over the years i managed to lose "Juzer" .. the person that i used to be.. the person ppl referred to as innocent. i shudnt had lost JUZER though. i shudnt had become jojo.. i shudnt had turned jaali. then again.. i never meant to. more like compelled to. who cares... coffee rulz (Y) from a slight wheatish color of coffee.. to a dark brown cup.. started using milk so that i can put more coffee.. damn! mom's gona kill me she finds out.. sometimes i wonder if she knows me at all? sometimes i wonder if anyone does? its my fault to begin with.. dont share much with ppl.. then again no one needs to hear my crap :) they got their own crap to sort out. alot of crap out there.. crappy world. crappy ppl.. crappy examz. crap crap crap crap crap. ok ive lost it :S pathetic lil being :)

shitty net :S its gone dead again.. i'll post this tomorrow :)

by jaalijojo 3:39 AM ;)

No comments: