Tuesday, March 02, 2004

went to a cafe with huzi, coz he needed to check his mails.. i sat on another PC.. all i did the whole hour was empty my mail box n read on forums. signed into msn.. aisha was online.. said hi.. to which she said. "akhir kaar app ko time mill he gaya hi hello karnay ka" :S like WTF.. msg karo tou mushkil.. na karo tou mushikl.. then just signed out of it.. didnt feel like chatting anymore.. didnt bother to say bye.. n y shud i ? kehtay hain.. itno dino say kaha thay.. na mail na call.. how abt i say the same? kehtay hain yehi thee tumhara dosti.. net ki dosti.. wat else was it suppose to be? mail karo n look like a pathetic fool who has no life outa net? ... fine.. net ki dosti hay.. agar tou yeh dosti hay.. ive lost the meaning of frndshp.. lost too many to care any more.. from the list of 100 i dont know the second name of even 90 of em.. havent seen even 95 of em. never cared to ask.

b4 i started all this i made a pact with me self, i wud keep net life absolutely apart from my real life.. but :S my cyber life kinda pushed me into depression.. y? i dont know.. just did.. cant things just happen for no reason? i shud stop looking for reasons in everything. let things be..

i got no responsiblites wat so ever.. not to my family.. not to my frnds.. none.

thinking didnt do me any good.. fuck this depression.. am goin back to my insane ways!

No comments: