Monday, April 05, 2004

basically i just went to visit Nani.. but incidently mami had a women gathering thingy.. so almost whole khandaan was there.. i wasnt in mood to tackle them all though..

"ammi abbu nathi tou hamnaij karvu parsay" FUCK YOU!! i dont want anyones pitty.. feeling sorry for me coz my parents aint here at my birthday.. no big deal.. ive got no problem with it.. then y the fuck do they? didnt feel like celebrating. lol didnt even taste the damn cake. thngs u got to do so that ppl dont talk back at u or ur family..

from dad's email it seems they had more fun celebrating my birthday

went to Damascus with coz's frnds.. i felt so old with them.. the nearest guy my age was 18.. not much of an age difference but still.. they were doin wat i did when i was 18... same messing around thingys.. i had that flavoured huqqa thingy (mixed fruit and strawberry).. kinda cool.. although am asthemic.. but who gives a damn :) like smoking that thing was so natural to me.. i think i am a natural smoker :)

the whole day i had no coffee.. but i cudnt stay away from it.. so i ended up having two cups of freshly brewed coffee at Damascus :\ Muffi had a lil taste... lol poora hill gaya..

i made my birthday enjoyable to everyone.. family and frnds.. mera bass chalta tou bhaag jata waha say.. but wasnt actually possible.

so the bottom line... 14th safar 1425 was a day that most ppl will remember as one of the best enjoyed day... but for me..... ahh! who cares wat i thnk.. fuck me :)

No comments: