Saturday, April 10, 2004

i wont have coffee today morning.... coz am still high from the last nite one :)

just when i was cutting down on it i flipped :\ :$ oh well.. live for the moment.. :) let fate take its way.. let life unfold for it self.. i'll just tip toe behind it :)

two classes of digital electronics.. LOL that guy cant teach even in 4 classes.. phir kehta hay shoor nahi karo nahi tou class choor donga.. class may lecture day kar konsa teer mar raha hay :S dont know where they get these kinda teachers :@ i just pray he doesnt mettle with me.. coz i'll give him a piece of my mind :@ watevers left of it :
wat i need to do is think b4 i leap :S ive been cussing and dissing alot.. :( ive become a bad person, in the process ive been mean to good ppl too. am fucked up, no need to screw other ppl rite :S

i used to be so creative.. drawing.. ahh drawing, used to that alot.. ive still got those drawing pencils and colors and stuff.. no one uses em anymore.. :\ hell i cant hold a pencil rite anymore :S freakn life.. freakn me.. bad me.. demented me.. crapy me... me me me.. mine... all mineeee

No comments: