Wednesday, April 07, 2004

can words really tell things abt a person? wat if i pasted lines from a shakespear play thingy.. wud that make me from his time?

my parents think i smoke.. my sis thinks ive joined some gang or something.. nanyal ppl think i am a ladies man and have dozens of gfs and go on dates and stuff.. dadyal ppl think ive turned against them...guys at uni think that my supposedly bachi ran off with someone... guys at hydery think i am a good dancer and goto dance parties....ppl at irc think i am a 12 year old... like wat the FUCK :S no one fucking knows me.. or does anyone? :\ oh well lets just let em think watever that pleases em. who gives a damn.

i didnt have coffee tonite.. but i am still up :\ ive been running around everywhere whole day.. but still

i can goto extreme lengths.. but my body wasnt made for it. sure i look rough n tuff.. but am not. i shud stop b4 it gives in.

finals in one month. dont know shit after midterms. all teachers manage to do is piss me off :/

my crap... mine... all mineeee :)

No comments: