Sunday, April 11, 2004

huston we have another problem :S whenever my mouth opens.. i either end up pissing someone off.. or dissing someone bad :S it just happens.. i can help it.. and all for no reason. oh Juzer! where art thou.

when i used to be online most of the time.. dad used to get pissed. when i'm not online these days.. hes still pissed :\ like damn if u do and damn if u dont. my last semester result was late. i told him i passed and he replys me by saying that i'm hiding my 'real' result from him :@ like.. if he wasnt my dad, i wud had replyed him with a cuss-mail :@ damn :S i need to control this mouth of mine. either i dont talk at all.. or i start cussing at somehting :S dementedly disturbed :)

sorry to all the ppl i dont talk to when they want me to talk.. sorry to all the ppl who i dissed coz they made me talk,.. sorry to all the ppl who i cussed at for no reason :\

make sense damit :S
no one wants to hear crap... so its mine... all mineeee... :)

No comments: